After you have gone through the average costs of the different tree removal services like large tree removal, branch removal, oak or pine tree removal, you would then probably ask how they were priced and what factors were used to determine the prices? Also, you may also probably want to know about additional services and how much they would cost.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT REMOVAL PRICES
- The most critical factor for pricing tree removal is the tree’s size or overall height. The taller or the bigger the tree, the more expensive the removal will be.
- The condition of the tree also heavily affects the prices. If the tree’s condition is good and if it is healthy, they would be tougher, stronger and more difficult to remove. Thus they would be priced higher. However, if the condition is frail, decaying or diseased, then the tree would be removed easier and prices would be lower. If you think you are being overpriced, refer to the condition of the tree and negotiate with the service company.
- The tree trunk’s diameter will also be a basis for the pricing. You will be paying more for a thicker tree even if they are shorter than with a taller but thinner tree.
- If the tree is located far away from the house or anything that could get damaged, the removal would be easier and thus less costly. Liability will also be at play here.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND COSTS
- Stump Removal. While this may be considered a basic service, it is mostly not included in the estimates because the equipment to be used is different. That is why if you don’t pay extra for stump removal, you might be left with a stump. Stump removal would cost from $60 and $350 or £42 and £
- Limb Chipping. If you choose to have the limbs chipped than hauled away, you would pay around $75 or £52 or more.
- Tree Trunk. This would cost around $50 (£35) and $100 (£70). You can also choose to have them trunk hauled away.
- Travel Expenses. If the company would have to drive a long distance, you would have to pay extra for travel costs.
- Log Splitting. This would be a good service if you have a fireplace at home. Log splitting would cost around $75 (£52) or more.
Prices would still vary from company to company that is why it is important that you choose a reputable company like Ark Fencing and Treework in order to avoid getting overpriced or receiving faulty service.