Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. It is known to be one of the best places to shop because of its high quality merchandise that has very affordable prices. Bangkok is one of the cities in the world that has a rich culture and deep heritage.
Nightlife in Bangkok is said to be very colorful and wild.
- Bangkok Lady Boy Shows – This is a show where transvestites perform female impersonations that captures the audiences with their wit, creativity and charm.
- Siam Cultural Show – Siam’s history are explained through a narrative play that uses real goats and elephants on stage. This 80 minute long performance bring viewers to different places with their world class special effects.
- Live Jazz Music – If you are in the mood for classy jazz music, Bangkok has a line of Jazz bars that can sooth and relax you while listening to the best local and international musicians.
- Dinner cruises – For those you want to splurge on good food and away from the crowded and noisy city. A dinner cruise by the Chao Phraya River is a must try.
- Rooftop bars – Bangkok is recognized to have the most roof top bars in the world. Experience the cool breeze and captivating sight of the city below.
Bangkok is also known to be near to breathtaking beaches. Here is a few of the beaches you can choose from:
- Koh Samet – This is a tiny island that gets not a lot of storms compared to the other bigger islands.
- Hua HIn – This resort is the popular choice of the Thai Royalty because of the white beaches and luxurious hotels. Locals gather here on weekends because of the fresh seafood that are laid out on ice on souvenir stores.
- Pattaya – This Island is known to have a very active nightlife that is full of fun and excitement
- Pranburi – This location is said to be surrounded by national parks. For those you are looking for a place that is peaceful and quiet, this is the beach to be.
These are just a few reasons why many flock to Bangkok to stay. Why don’t you get your own condo in Bangkok and start living in paradise. The choice is yours.