Even if you try your best, your carpet would still get unwanted spills, soda, stains, dust, mites and microorganisms that will make your carpet stained and unsafe for you and your family. For this, it would be best to do carpet cleaning in Perth. It would prolong the carpet’s life and make it a safer area for your kids, pets and entire family to hang around. Here are some helpful tips to help keep your carpet in exceptional condition.
- Have your carpet vacuumed at least once a week. This is highly recommendable in areas where they are frequently stepped on or frequented by your family and pets. By vacuuming your carpet regularly, you prevent dirt build up and the accumulation of unhealthy particles that can damage the carpet before its time. If you have the time, clean the carpet at least once a month. Focus on hard to reach areas on the carpet such as those under the furniture and home appliances.
- For wall to wall carpets, it would be best to vacuum the carpet in sections. If the carpet is too big, divide the carpet in half or into a quadrant. Your carpet cleaning in Perth should be thorough. Do not skip portions in order to ensure that the carpet would be cleaned and maintained effectively.
- If your carpet is thick and plush, take more time and attention to vacuum because dirt and grime have surely imbedded deeply into the carpet. Pass the vacuum cleaner as many as possible depending on the need.
- Aside from frequented areas, pay more attention to areas of the carpet where people sit or rest their feet more often. Vacuum in crisscross patterns using overlapping strokes.
- To make the carpet cleaning in Perth more effective, add baking soda onto the vacuum bag to eliminate bad odour and musty smell on the carpet. For heavy stains that cannot be removed manually and if your carpet is too big for you to clean, call a professional carpet cleaner and let them handle the job instead.