Losing weight involves a lot of hard work and effort. You have to be mindful of what you eat and workout hard, to create a calorie deficit. Apart from working out at the gym there are other factors like reducing the stress, getting enough sleep and taking good care of the nutrient needs of the body that help you to lose weight and lead a healthy life.
Here are some tips from popular personal trainer in Wynnum North to make your fitness regimen effective and interesting.
- Select an activity that you enjoy doing. Select a walk or jog in the garden, if you are an outdoor person or select gym with the latest equipment, if you like working out in the gym. You can also try out different activities like Zumba, aerobics, Pilates, cycling or yoga. Select an activity that excites you in order to be consistent and be motivated to work out.
- Do not concentrate on calories only. The reputed personal trainer in Wynnum North advises the clients to start looking for other factors while working out. Aim to lift heavier weights or increase the intensity of the workout, try to execute the exercises with perfect form or increase the time limits. Achieving these goals will boost your confidence and will improve your overall health and wellbeing.
- Focus on the intensity of the workout. Use devices like fitness trackers to help you monitor the heart rate. Perform exercises with high intensity in intervals. Speak to your personal trainer in Wynnum North to design a perfect workout regimen with a variety of high intensity exercises. High intensity exercises with proper intervals in between help to achieve the after burn effect and burn more calories even when you are resting.
- Limit high intensity workouts to three days a week, if you have just starting working out for weight loss. Include steady rate cardio for the rest of the days. The moderately intense activity of steady rate cardio allows you to enjoy the workout session and also does not stress the body much. Combining steady rate and high intensity activities allows you to get effective results.
- Strength training is also important aspect of working out. If you want to lose weight, include strength training sessions in your regimen. Speak to your personal trainer in Wynnum North and include a variety of exercises that target the different muscle groups. This helps you to tone up and achieve the defined shape.